Sunday, 1 July 2012

The Tube - Primark Purchases!

I've been a little naughty just recently and seem to be spending an awful lot on clothes. Considering we're getting closer and closer to Vegas, thats reeeeal bad!

I'm going to be good and have a spend-free July. Speaking of July, where HAS June gone?! It's exciting because it means we're closer to Vegas and lots of exciting things happening, but sad because of how fast this year is going. When I was younger, I used to hear people speak about how the 'time flies', and its not until these last couple of years that I understand what they mean. Life just ticks away so fast and because of that I always try and make the most of what little time we have on this earth. Ok... that got a little more deeper than intended!

Instead of taking individual photos of my purchases, I'm going to leave you with an interactive video instead, I think we all prefer to watch footage than view photos.. I know I do anyway! Photos never seem to do clothes any justice anyway!

Excuse the dodgy thumbnail! Happens every time!


If you do enjoy my little hauls then please do subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/floridadream11. I'm having a giveaway on there real soon so keep your eyes peeled!

If you'd like to come and travel with me, I have a whole new channel purely for holidays and weekends away. This channel is fairly new so its kinda lost in the YT world at the mo with not a lot of attention, so it'd be great if you checked it out! http://www.youtube.com/glimpseoftheworld

Anyhow, hope everyone has had a great June, heres to an even greater July!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig