Monday, 6 January 2014

Where else to find me?

Its a fresh new year, and I don't know about you, but I've had my blog cull, and now I'm after some fresh viewing material.

I don't often promote my other channels on here, and some of you may not have noticed my contact icons on my blog, therefore I'm going to leave you the links here for you to view at your own leisure..

Pinterest - I go through stages with this website. I'll spend a few weeks on this, pinning at least every day, then I wont touch it for months. That has been the case of late, but I'm slooowly starting to get back into it. I have a ha-uuuge variety of boards, so I'm sure there's something for everyone on there, so pop along for a nosey!

Twitter - I think I started my twitter account way back at Christmas 2011, but then didn't use it. I've only just got back into the swing of things the last few months, and now I'm on it every day. I won a few competitions on there over Christmas so its become my new best friend ;-) Come follow me @katelou11

Instagram - I've been using this for just over a year now and love it. Occasionally throughout the year you will see me doing a monthly instagram challenge (whereby I post every day for a whole month). I don't however lead a very exciting life so try and only pick the months where I know a lot is happening! I of course post in between but only when something really takes my fancy! Either way, come and follow me at kateld85.

So those are my accounts.. I'd love it if you stopped by and checked them out!

this is my life | via Tumblr
Photo courtesy of weheartit.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig