Tuesday 29 November 2011

NOTD - Purple Dream

I've been sporting this look on my nails for the last few days and can honestly say I think its such a pretty combination that pushes it to the top of my favourites list.


This photo doesn't do them justice. I love the hot pink and teal glitter against the purple nail polish, it reminds me a little of Models Own Disco Mix.

For this look I used ELF's 'purple dream' and an inexpensive but super cute polish I picked up a few weeks ago from LA Colours.

                                                                                  


If you love a bit of glitter like I do, then keep your eyes peeled, I have a festive glitter series coming up v.soon to help create that perfect Christmas outfit!

If you still haven't entered my competition, where have you been?! Enter here, only 1 day left to get your entries in. Competition closes tomorrow at midnight GMT time.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love glittery nails however I think it's so hard to get them of that I never really wear them.

    x
    lonneke


    http://lainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig