Sunday 20 May 2012

Birthday, London & Musicals!

Blogging has took a bit of a backseat in my life just recently, and I apologise for that... life has been way too busy and when I have had a spare moment, all I've wanted to do is sleep!

We spent last weekend in London, mostly as a birthday present, and I was majorly spoilt, I didn't dip my hand in my purse once (if only every day could be like that). We were only there 2.5 days (to be exact!) so we felt rushed to fit in a much as possible. We did however manage the London Dungeons (proper tourist, I know!), The Science Museum (I thought it was only fair to let my boyfriend do at least one enjoyable thing!), and the full stretch of Oxford Street. (Although I found the latter rather stressful!). We went to see Matilda (the musical) too which was fab, I definitely want to go back and see another musical there again. We got a tiny bit of sightseeing done but not tonnes. I had a lovely time but you really need at least a week there to get everything in, theres so much to see!

London Footage

It was my actual birthday on Wednesday where we drove to a nearby quaint village and spent a few hours mulling round the boutique shops, then came home for lunch in a cafe, did more shopping (I haven't shopped this much in a long time!) then finishing the night with an Indian at my favourite restaurant.
Last night I had 6 girlfriend round for a night of drinks chats and music, so that was nice.



I haven't made many beauty purchases of late, they are more fashion orientated but I will save them for another day.
I have also been working on my conservatory and its slowly coming together now, so more interior design posts coming soon!



SHARE:

1 comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig