Saturday 15 September 2012

Week 9 - Weightwatchers weigh in!

It's that time again folks!

I've had a pretty bad week regarding eating and definitely haven't been tracking. My exercise hasnt been that much better (it was that time of the month so that was the last thing on my mind). So I was adament that I had put on.

Low and behold I'd lost. Only 0.5lb again, but its a loss, and I just don't get it. Chances are this week I'll work my arse off and not lose.

I have now lost 8.5lbs. No way near my target for Vegas, but still, I'm 8.5lbs lighter. I would like to get up to 10lbs by the time I go. You're probably thinking 'wow, thats only 1.5lb to lose' but my willpower is non-existant right now so I don't want to set myself to fail!

I wanna get some exercise in this weekend but the arch of my foot is really hurting so its hurting to walk, let alone dance on it! Meh.. maybe I'll go on the punch bag instead..

Till next time!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig