Saturday 10 May 2014

What's in my travel beauty bag?

So a few days ago I mentioned I was going to Paris next week (Whoop!), and I blogged about what cosmetics I will be taking with me (taking into account light packing!).

This time I'm showing you my other beauty essentials that come hand-in-hand with my cosmetics.

I've raided my miniature-sized boxes yet again and pulled out a few things that I know I'm going to use. As I previously mentioned, I've tried to be strict with myself due to sharing 1 suitcase between 2 of us, with only our 10kg of hand luggage as back-up each. I'm not quite sure how much I could cram into 10kg worth, but we'll soon see!


The first thing is these 'Yes to Cucumbers' facial 'towelettes' - that sounds rather posh right? I received these last month in my Birchbox, and I immediately thought 'Paris!'. You get 10 in the pack, and I have no clue how big these are but I'm hoping they'll suffice for 3 nights!

Next is the Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer wake-up under eye patches (wow, what a mouthful!). This is probably the only item that I could actually leave at home if I really wanted, but products like these I will probably never use at home, so I've decided to try and use these the morning after Disneyland, cos I know I'll be tired but we'll be getting up early to go sightseeing, so these may come in handy!

My ickle bockles toothbrush (and holder) - I think this is so compact and cute, and perfect for travelling - I hate taking my toothbrush places because I don't have a cap for it and end up wrapping it in toilet roll so it doesn't get dirty! So this is much more practical and hygienic! I'm also packing a colgate sensitive pro-relief toothpaste. This is 22ml so I'm hoping this will accommodate 2 people for a few nights!

English Laundry No 7 Perfume - This smells SO good! The name reminds me of something an old lady would smell like, but I promise you it doesn't! I may invest in the full size of this cos I like it that much! I'm just hoping this tiny bottle will be enough because I can be a little greedy with my perfume at times but I refuse to bring a full one. I really need to invest in one of those travello's! (Or however you spell it!).


Body Lotion - Lait Corps - Ohhh, body lotion.. I have enough miniatures to last me the next few years, and they just keep on coming! I get excited knowing I'm going away, just because I know I can use a mini body lotion up! It's my birthday next week and I hope to God no one buys me any more.. ungrateful but true!

Urban Veda Radiance Exrfoliating Facial Polish - Never used this and its the perfect size for a few days away so makes sense to bring it!


Beauty Protector Oil for my hair - This little glass jar is cute and the oil smells divine.

Gilchrist & Soames Shower Gel - Another one I received in a beauty box.. This is a little citrus-y smelling for me, and although I'm not a fan of shower gels (I prefer shower creams) I thought its the perfect size to travel, and I need rid so it makes sense!

Simple moisturizer and Bioderma, self explanatory! (P.S How cute is this tiny bioderma bottle?!) I'm going to keep it for future re-fills.

I've been loving Barry M's nail polish in 'Birthday' just lately, so I think I'm going to bring it with me for 'top-ups' whilst we're away. I'm not bringing nail polish remover so chips... you're gonna have to just get covered up I'm afraid!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig