Saturday 13 September 2014

September's Birchbox - 'Happy Days'


Lets take a closer look...


(From L-R)

Agave healing oil treatment (from £16)
A lightweight oil to smooth hair, build resiliency and boost shine and colour.
I'm not really a hair person but I'm rather partial to a good hair oil. My hair is completely ruined from all the dye and is in really bad condition so any treatments are a blessing for me!

Birchbox Happy Days photo clip. Although I like this addition to the lifestyle side of things, I really don't think I'll get any use out of this. I have a few of these photo clips which are much cuter (sorry Birchbox!) and I don't use those either. Maybe if we were allowed to personalize our desk at work I'd get some use out of these, but unfortunately we have to hot desk so its a no-go.

Skin & Co - Sicilian light serum (£29)
Light serum which sinks in fast, evens the complexion and brightens, softens and tightens skin.
I'm not a huge skincare fanatic so this didn't overly excite me but I'll definitely get some use out of it. I'm going away soon so I think I'll take it with me.

ModelCo - Lip Lacquer in 'Viva' - £15
I'm not a huge fan of lipglosses. I find them an irritating sticky mess, so much prefer to either stick to lipbalm or lipstick. However I do like the colour of this, its rather misleading and is no way near as colourful on the lips as it is in the tube, which I suppose is a good thing. It gives a nice natural sheer tint to the lips. It'll be nice to pop in my handbag just so I know 'its there'.


 
 
 
Urban Fruit - Mango - £13.20 (for 6 packs).
I've tried these before but in different flavours. They're a good healthy alternative snack, although I can't say I was too keen on this flavor, which is sad because I absolutely love fresh mango.
 
Benefit - It's potent! Eye cream (Full size - £25.50)
Who doesn't love to receive a benefit product? It's nice to slowly add them to my collection because I can honestly say I don't usually purchase benefit items otherwise because I think they're all way overpriced.
 
Korres citrus showergel - £8
I've tried a Korres showergel in the past and remember liking it. I'm not a huge lover of the citrus flavor, however it does smell really fresh and I do know this will probably come on holiday with me.
 

Overall (although it may not seem like it!) I was pretty impressed with this months box. It has a good selection of beauty products and I was also impressed with the lifestyle choices this month too. Although I probably wont use the photo clip I still thought it was a nice extra.

Were you happy with your box this month?

Have you entered my giveaway to win £50 worth of beauty products including a full size benefit mascara?!
Click HERE to enter!

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig