Wednesday 5 November 2014

Home Interior Purchases | Dunelm Mill

Last week I was lucky enough to win a £50 gift voucher from Dunelm Mill. This came at perfect timing as I'm currently in the process of trying to revamp 3 rooms in our house..all at once!

As soon as the voucher arrived in the post this morning, within an hour I found myself driving to Dunelm Mill... (I don't mess around..). The few things I was hoping to buy that I had spotted online were unfortunately not in-store, so I ended up making impulse buys on items that I didn't really need. Either way, I'm really happy with my purchases, and I still have almost half the voucher left, so I'm going to hold off till new stock comes in..



Recipe boxes - £7.99 for 2 (Candy Rose Collection)
I'm always printing out recipes at work and never know where to put them.. I now have the perfect cutest storage place!

'Bubbles, Steam & Serenity' block - £3.49
This is sitting on my glass shelves in my bathroom.. My bathroom is a pretty boring place so I'm trying to give it a bit of a facelift!



Floral Hurricane Lamp - £7.99 (inc candle and sand)
I absolutely love the design of this glass hurricane lamp. The good thing with this is you're not forced to use it as a candle holder.. it could be used for so many things. I adore the print on this.

Floral Mug - £1.99
I bought this purely for work. The mugs that I've previously brought in either get used by everyone and anyone, or they miraculously disappear. Now its getting colder I tend to drink more hot drinks at work so I thought I'm going to invest in one more.. and keep it in my locker when not used!

Heart Candle Holders - £1.49
These were mainly for a sideboard I have in my living room that is still fairly empty inside, but because of glass doors, there's no hiding the emptiness.. so I'm slowly trying to fill it!

Keep your eyes peeled to see what I buy with the remainder of my gift card!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig