Monday 14 November 2011

NOTD - Chrome Vs Gloss

Just a quick and easy nail of the day for you which is really simple to achieve. Forgotten how much I love the silver chrome, very noticeable indeedy!



Polishes used - Barry M 'Bright Purple' 303 & a cheap one that was actually from New Look out of a nail gift set (that i bought as part of a present for my friend years ago but ended up keeping). You probably won't be able to get your hands on this now but there are plenty of replica's out there.

Would you like to see more nail art from me?

Hope your Monday wasn't too bad! (I know most of us suffer from the Monday blues, although the Christmas Holidays are keeping me motivated!).


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look great! I'm rubbish at nails! Love that you kept something you originally bought as a gift...I do that so much,I've started buying 2 of everything!! haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look amazing! Love the silver polish xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig