Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Mere Hotel, Chesire. Weekend away.

A few months ago I was lucky enough to win a competition at a 5* golf & spa resort in Knutsford, Cheshire. I have a love for travelling and exploring, so was excited when I discovered that I won, especially knowing I'd be laying in 5* luxury!

I decided to book it for the weekend just gone. We had a lovely weekend exploring the grounds, relaxing and touching shoulders with the famous (well, almost, we walked past a few famous snooker players.. my claim to fame for the year!).

We headed into Manchester the next day to do a spot of shopping. I was even nice enough to let my boyfriend sample the new National Football Museum! Aren't I good?!

A Room with a View

Freebies!


Complimentary robe

The grounds of the hotel were absolutely gorgeous, perfect wedding scenery. Infact there was a wedding whilst we were there - the bridge & groom even used the golf cart to go into the golf range to have photos taken.

Such a lovely place and I'd definitely go back!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig