Monday 17 December 2012

December's Jolie box 'All that glitters'

I'm rather impressed with jolie box this month, I feel it makes up for the rather disappointing glossybox I received a few days ago.

It came in an elegant gold and white box, complete with a white canvas bag (as opposed to the standard black one).


The contents

Bellapierre shimmer powder. This is such a beautiful colour and could also be used as a highlighter as well as eye shadow. Its shimmery appearance is perfect for the festive season. Definitely one i will be making use of.

Dr Duve hand cream. I was only moaning about the amount of hand cream i had last month, so this month is no exception. I will say though that this sounds like it is aimed at the more mature hands. Another one for the handbag.

I love... cosmetics lipgloss. This smells very sweet. It is a little sticky, i have gone off lipglosses and much prefer a balm or lipstick nowadays.

Alvarez gomez. Spanish perfume. Cant  decide if this is ok or not. Very strange smelling.

Color club nail polish in 'put a pin in it'.  Love it! Gorgeous chrome shimmery pale brown/gold/silver colour (if that makes sense?!). Cant wait to try this out!

Olay skin cream. I actually already own this sample and have had it for about a year, so that says it all really.

Yon-ka pamplemousse moisturiser. This is the one im most intriguied about. Apparently can be used as a make up base so I'm looking forward to trying this out!

I also kindly got given 2 lindt chocolate bars,  which just so happens to be one of my favourite chocolates so that was a nice extra treat.


Was you happy with your box?

X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig