Friday 3 January 2014

Review: Elegant Touch Rainbow Leopard Nails



I picked these up when they were on offer in Superdrug about a month ago. I saved them for Christmas time (despite the lack of festiveness!). I'm not actually a fan of leopard print, but it was the colours that drew me to these.

Application

I love the fact that these, for the most part, are hassle free to apply. No messing about with glue, so they can be done on the go with no sticky fingers! It did take me a while to get used to peeling the stickers, and I initially found this quite time consuming, however I soon found a knack of how to do it. The nails were helpfully numbered, with a small 'tag' attached to each nail which helps guide you to ensure accurate application to each hand. These 'tags' were easily snapped off. I did sometimes find certain fingers didn't have a suitable sized sticker to match, although I've got very petite nails so this is a common problem for me. All large nails and stickers end up getting wasted because they're way too big for even my thumb. However I just had to work with what I had.



Longevity

I applied these the night before Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve morning came and I woke to find that one had come off during my sleep, which didn't bother me too much as the others still felt pretty intact. I went to work Christmas Eve and there wasn't any issues (although I did pop the stickers in my bag just in case!). It wasn't till Christmas Day that they really started to lose their stickiness. Just before I opened my presents I had to re-stick 2 nails. During unwrapping, I lost 2, and by midday they were all ready to come off. So on average these lasted approx 2 days.

I loved the design on these, although not too sure of the average 'lifespan' of these once applied. They occasionally left a glue-type residue (which was the remnants of the sticker). This could easily be removed.


What do you think?



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i love the print! i have teeny tiny nails too so i feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Although small nails are nice and feminine to look at, they do have their disadvantages as well!

      Delete

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig