Friday 31 July 2015

My Month in Instagram Photos

Wow, another month has flown by!

As you can probably tell from my Instagram photos, I've actually had quite a boring month. My work life has been pretty chaotic, but my personal life has been fairly quiet. I've been out for a few meals but (for a change!) I didn't snap any food..
 
 
Clockwise - A few weeks ago both me and Mike took a nice evening stroll to my mums house for the first time. It took us about 45 minutes, and apart from the blisters on my feet towards the end, I actually quite enjoyed it. We passed this pretty little stream which was near to my mums.
For 9 days in July I took part in the C9 diet by Forever Living. In 4 days I lost 4lb, then it went a bit downhill and at the end of the 9 days I only ended up losing 3lbs and losing 4 inches altogether. It's not all about the weight loss, but instead helping to get rid of the toxins inside my body.
This hanging basket hangs down my driveway.. I made it from scratch and this is the first ever that I haven't killed! I'm really happy with how its growing.
This statement clutch bag wont be to everyone's taste but I really like it. I love the combination of textures, the beads against the suede tassels. Its quite unique and would really dress up a plain outfit. Even better, I managed to find it in the sale for £8!
Last weekend I had a bit of a baking marathon and baked 2 old school favourites, cornflake tart and chocolate concrete. Safe to say they didn't last long at all!
 
August will be about holiday planning and birthdays! Always a busy month for me...
 
Come follow me on Instagram - @kateld85
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig