1. Ride 'Rip, Ride, RockIt'. This is the only ride I refused to go on throughout all of the parks. The initial vertical track that you slowly go up just gave me the shivers so I had to pass and let my boyfriend and sister-in-law ride it together instead. I was told you get to pick your own music track whilst you ride which sounds pretty good!
2. Watch Universal's Superstar Parade - we didn't do this last time, and although it's full of Nickelodeon characters (I.e. spongebob squarepants, the minions etc) it would be nice to say Ive seen it.
3. Ride Transformers. We were there last time when this ride opened for the very first time, but as you can imagine queues were ridiculous, so this is definitely a must this time!
4. Have a dining experience at Mythos restaurant. Universal aren't as clued up on the old themed restaurants as Disney are. They have themed cafes but a proper unique table service is quite hard to find in both universal parks. This one caught my eye though, its got great reviews so I cant wait to give it a go!
5. Go and watch 'Fear Factor Live'. We never got chance to do this last time. It states 'put yourself to the test at the most extreme audience participation ever'. I usually have knowing that there's a chance I could be picked, but I've seen footage of this and it looks good... I'll just make sure I sit at the back!
Obviously there is so much more to do but this is my top 5 'to do' list for this year!
Have you been to Universal Studios before? Do you have any recommendations?