Monday 1 May 2017

Disney Day 10: Touring Disney's Moderate Hotels & Coral Reef in Epcot

After a late night at MVMCP, I pencilled in a slow day today. We had a lie-in, then visited the majority of the moderate hotels, just for future reference ;-) My personal favourite was Port Orleans Riverside, the scenery was lovely and it seemed really chilled and relaxing.

Port Orleans Riverside
We had another afternoon swim in our pool before the sun set. I was still loving the fact that we always had this pool to ourselves!

Pool time
In the evening we made our way to Epcot for a dining reservation at Coral Reef. Unfortunately we weren't sat next to the shark tanks as I'd have liked, but one can't have everything! Although the food was nice here, I felt it was a little overrated, and I definitely do think the tanks are the selling point for this restaurant.


Dessert at Coral Reef
We made use of more fast passes. We rode Soarin' (love that one!) and Nemo & Friends (we've done this so many times but its a nice chill-out ride so I don't mind) and watched more of the illumiNations firework display.

Stay tuned to see what we get up to on day 11!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig