Sunday 1 December 2013

Festive Christmas Jumpers

Christmas jumpers seem to be getting more and more popular as the years tick by. I remember only a couple of years ago, you'd struggle to find one, and now you get slapped in the face by them every time you go shopping around Christmas.

I'm not sure of my opinions on these jumpers, I don't love them, and yet I don't hate them either. I just feel like too many people have jumped on the Christmas Jumper bandwagon, (mainly for attention seeking purposes) and therefore I think I'm secretly refusing to buy one because I don't want to be one of those clones! My boyfriend cannot stand them and would most definitely disown me if he ever caught me wearing one!

Either way, I know many of you love them, so here are a few of my favourites.

Christmas Jumpers 2014


 
 
 
 
Which are your favourites?
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig