Monday 20 March 2017

Disney Day 7: King Kong & Disney Springs

On day 7 of our Disney holiday, we scooted across to the Universal Parks & spent the day in Islands of Adventure. I love this park for its rides - it has the perfect combination of thrill, water and the more 'gentle' rides, and definitely is a park that suits all ages.

We went on my favourite 3D simulator ride; Spiderman, and also rode the brand new King Kong ride. The special effects in the queuing system were fab, but I won't spoil it for anyone who is yet to ride it!


Unfortunately this day was a little overcast and cooler, so although I wanted to go on Jurassic Park and the rapids, I had my sensible head on, and chose to be dry over a few minutes of excitement! Next time, next time!



Taking a break, with junk food, obvs.

A gloomy looking Hogwarts


Fake that smile!
In the evening we took our first trip to Disney Springs of this trip. We witnessed a drone light show (how clever!), and saw some entertainers. We ate at Wolfgang Puck (overrated) and saw more live performers. I loved checking out the new area of DS, so many fancy shops!


Drone light show


I loved Disney Springs' Christmas Tree!

Stay tuned to see where Day 8 takes us!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig