Sunday 18 September 2011

Yet another No7 boots voucher...

So the title says it all... for a limited time (which seems to happen quite often in Boots), every time you make a purchase over £5, they give you a £5 off No7 voucher. I had one a few weeks ago that was due to run out, so I rushed into boots, clearly feeling the urge to waste yet more money, just to use my voucher! Does anyone else do that?! Then I get to the till for the woman to then hand me yet another new voucher over, this time a double one with £5 off No7 and £5 off all perfumes. Argh. I've never been one to buy No7 products, so I began searching for the cheapest product available, which was the nail polishes... none of the colours really stood out to me (that I hadn't already got with previous vouchers..). However! I think they must have released their winter collection of varnishes because there's a few new colours in there...

I clapped eyes on this little beauty...


Now I have over 50 nail varnishes, and not one of them is orange. I've never been an orange kinda girl... but..maybe I was feeling brave that day? I know the whole rusty colours are huge this season, the burnt oranges and reds, the mustards and the browns, so I figured this would be a good way to incorporate those colours into my 'wardrobe' without 'wearing' them as such. The picture doesn't do it justice, it is a lovely tangy (hence the name) orange colour and would also look great with a tan.. (not that we're about to embark on tanning season though!)


I can't wait to find an outfit that would go with this nail varnish!

What have you bought with your No7 voucher?!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. ooh that's a nice colour! I did exactly the same spent one voucher and got another one back grrr! now i feel the need to spend this one to i bought an eye shadow last time called Mink but think i may have to get this polish is it actually called Tangy? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't spent mine yet! I usually buy the tinted moisturiser. Love the colour of the varnish - looks like it goes on really smoothly!

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig