Friday 18 November 2011

N Spa Bubbles

Now the colder months are here, I'm beginning to have a few more baths. I've always been a shower girl  but I forgot how relaxing a bath can be. I had one for the first time in our new home the other night. I lit candles and added a drop of N Spa (Nirvana Spa) bubble bath that I purchased from ASDA a few weeks ago that everyone has been raving about. The flavours sounded so yummy I could have purchased (and ate) them all. However we all know Christmas is fastly approaching, and as some of you may know, I'm on a bit of a saving scheme (see my 10 pan project idea here). However at £2 a pop for 500ml, I really struggled to pick just one, so I settled on Blueberry Cream Pie and Lemon Souffle'. They smell delish! There were various other flavours as well such as Apple & Mint, Coconut Icecream and Pomegranate and buttermilk to name a few (How refreshing do they sound?!).



The consistency of the bubble bath was thick and creamy. I was impressed with how much bubbles they created. A nice big fluffy cloud of them to soak into.
The smell on the other hand wasn't as strong as I'd have hoped, I love to get a whiff of my bath products as I walk past the bathroom after I've finished, but with this one I never. Nor did it seem to linger on my skin, which is unfortunate, but nevertheless, the flavours and price alone will make me come back for more!

N Spa do various other bath and shower products such as body creams and bath fizzers, as well as more upmarket products such as indulgement spa home treatments and skincare products. They also do Spa memberships and pamper days (which we all love!).

See here for more N Spa products that ASDA offer.

Go check them out! N Spa

On a side note - Less than 2 weeks till my competition ends, go check it out here.



Disclaimer - I was not paid nor sponsored to write this blog. All items were purchased with my own money and all opinions are honest as always.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I do love a good bubble bath! These remind me of Philosophy, but a fraction of the price!! I think I'll have a look when I'm next in Asda, thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of the Lemon one! There isn't an Asda near me but they're opening one soon so I shall keep an eye out :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these look nice, I'll have to pick some up, even if the smell isn't amazing for £2 it's not bad :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a bath so I could try these, they sound yummy!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the creme brulee :p

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really miss having a bath tub, especially in Winter :-( I would love to try the lemon scent, such a fresh scent.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig