Sunday 4 December 2011

Competition Winner!

Thank you to everyone that took the time to enter, tweet and create a blog about my competition. I'd love to give a little christmas gift to all of you but unfortunately, as always, there can only be 1 winner. I have however got another competition already lined up so keep your eyes peeled!

Without further ado, the winner of my A/W competiton is...

Lonneke

Congratulations! Please email me your name and address to beautyfromwithin@live.co.uk asap.

Thanks to everyone once again. I will be hosting regular competitions so keep them eyes peeled!

Hope everyone's having a fab weekend!




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh YAAAAAAY :-D!!!! I'm so excited right now thank you :-D I'm going to email you right now :-D.. *dancing around*

    x
    Lonneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winner! and love your picks in the previous post- I love Beyonce "Heat", it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig