Monday 28 May 2012

May's Glossybox - First Birthday!

I'm proud to say I've been subscribed to GB for one whole year. It's gone so fast, and I remember how excited I was to receive my very first box! I can contain my excitement a little bit more now, but still wait in anticipation every single month. For those that have followed GB, or peoples views on GB over the year, you'll know we've had some brilliant boxes, and not so brilliant, but its true what people say.. it's impossible to please such a massive amount of people all the time.
I can only remember twice over the year were I was pretty disappointed with my box. One being when we all received a sample size of batiste. I think everyone and his dog had a moan about that. The 2nd time was when I received the very same product that I had received a few months previous. The fact that this was body lotion and I hadn't even touched the first one, to then receive the exact same product, its kinda predictable how I felt!

Anyway... on to this months box. I'm not gonna go into a massive amount of detail because you would have seen a handful of these posts by now as I'm a little late posting this. But all I want to say was it was packaged in pretty vintage style paper and had a few small extras. I was very happy with what I received (although I still need to do some searching as I'm clueless as to what one of my products is used for!).




Contents - Lolita perfume (both of these smell divine!) shame the sample wasn't even full!
Noble Isle bath and shower gel. This is another spicey/herbal-y smelling shower gel. I'm more of a sweet kinda gal when it comes to shower gels but I'll still use this. Good sized bottle for a long weekend away (75ml).
Weleda 'Iris' - this is the item I am completely baffled with. On my card it states face cream/body milk, but
there are 3 different products you could get in this range and my product looks like none of the photos. All the
instructions are in every language except English. Mega confused! So if someone else received this product,
please enlighten me as to what it is!
Uniqone - All in one hair treatment. This leave in hair mask gives you a massive 10 benefits from shine and
frizz control to detangling to adding body and a number of other things. Looking forward to trying this out.
'Lets Go' fake eyelashes, 'heartbreaker' style. On the photo these look kinda spidery, but IRL they are pretty full and exactly how I like them. I have seen some that others have received and lets just say I'm glad I received
what I did :-)
We also got a free GB compact double sided mirror. I have loads of compact mirrors but I'm sure I'll get use
out of it at some point! Oh, lets not forget the pink GB balloon too to celebrate their birthday in style!

My travel products box is now spilling over which means one thing... I need to book another getaway!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig