Friday 11 December 2015

Cheerz - Big Fat Box!

A few weeks ago, the guys at Cheerz kindly got in contact with me to review some of their products.

For those that may not have heard of Cheerz before, they are a company that enables you to print your Instagram photos (as well as any other photos) and turn them into unique little things, such as fridge magnets, posters, or even wedding invites/thank you cards etc.

 
 

I chose the 'Big Fat Box' which enabled me to select 100 photos which were individually printed (similar to polaroid pictures). They were of high quality and had a great high gloss shine to them. I was given the option of including a border on them, which I did (I had intentions of adding hand-written captions to each of them but later decided against this idea). The 'Big Fat Box' came in a cute blue box which I thought was really unique as opposed to a standard photo album. I thought this would be good placed on a coffee table so when guests come, they can happily browse away. I however, chose this box because I knew I wanted to create some wall art that I had pinned on my Pinterest (go follow me!) a long time ago, and knew someday I wanted to recreate it, and that's exactly what I did!


I redecorated our bedroom back in the spring, but since then, there were a few walls that were still blank canvases, but I just never knew what to fill them with, so when this opportunity arose, I knew straight away what I was going to do with the space, and I'm quite happy with the result if I do say so myself!

 
 
Obviously I still had photos left in my 'Big Fat Box' so they will lay around the house for people's perusal. 

Having only 2 small framed photos in my living room, I felt like that was yet another room that would benefit from a few more photographs to showcase our memories. Due to lack of surface space, I didn't want lots of individual free-standing ones, not only because of the space issue, but I think it can look cluttered. Because of this, I opted for the poster, which consists of 35 photos, made into a mosaic poster. Cheerz gives you the option of adding a frame to this, which I did (for an extra cost). The only colour option for the frame was black, which was too harsh for my light shabby chic styled living room. Because of this, I purchased some pastel blue washi tape to go over the frame in order to match my decor. Because of the transparency of the tape, I'm not overly happy with the result of this, and I may paint the frame a pastel blue in the near future instead. 

 
 
The ordering process of the products was fairly easy, the only disadvantage when selecting your photos is you do not get the option to select the positioning of the photos on the poster, for example. There were a few scenic shots that were collated together that I would have preferred to have been spread out a little, so the photo subjects appeared more varied. But nonetheless, I was extremely happy with the products, the quality, delivery and service of the company, and I fully recommend them to anyone that has some good instagram snaps they want printing! They'd make a great Christmas gift too for those sentimental people in our lives!

Cheerz is such a fab little company, and one that I would definitely revisit when I want more photos printing!

Go check them out!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig