Thursday 30 August 2012

My Perfume Storage - Shabby Chic Style

I'm getting a bit obsessed with storage as of late. In fact I've just dedicated a whole folder to it on Pinterest. Check out my DIY board here.

I'm always on the look out for unusual yet fancy ways of storing things, even down to my cooking spices that have a home inside a cupboard that no one will ever see except me and my boyfriend. I don't care, as long as it looks organised/pretty, then I'm good.

For a long time I have been searching for the perfect way to display my perfumes. I was on the hunt for a mirrored tray for what seemed like a lifetime. I could find them on ebay but they had to be shipped from USA, which I didn't really fancy paying P&P for. However a few months ago I was browsing a local charity shop (BHF to be exact), and I hit pot luck. I don't normally go into charity shops so this was meant to be! A mirrored 2 tier cake stand.

Perfecto.

The rest is history.

Watch my video for a little flash of my perfume collection.

 
 
How do you store your perfume?
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig