Friday 21 December 2012

Driving home for Christmas

So I haven't really 'driven home for Christmas', well ok,  maybe I have if a 10 minute car journey from work counts?  Oh how I miss driving home from uni at this time of year.  THAT'S when that song really means something...

I've got next week off work which is fab,  as I haven't had a day off since Vegas, so it's well deserved!

The house has flickering fairy lights everywhere,  the smell of cinnamon candles are in the air,  the kitchen is laden with calorific treats,  the alcohol corner is stocked to the brim,  the amount of presents we have under the tree you'd think we had a bunch of kids.

All in all,  we're set for a good Christmas.  Question is,  are you?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig