Friday 28 December 2012

What I got for Christmas - 2012 Edition!

Hope everyone had a fan dabby dozy Christmas. Hopefully you're all still enjoying the holidays. For those that are already back at work. Owch. Unfortunate. Although I'm back on Monday. New Years Eve. What a horrid day to go back on! But unfortunately I only had 1 day of my holidays left to last me till April 1st. Not good, not good at all! So I had to be wise about how many holidays I took!

The Christmas holidays have been fairly quiet for us. We're not one of those families were uncles and aunties, cousins and babies all gather together and have a big festive knees-up. Sometimes I wish we were because I read about everyone elses family antics and kinda feel like I'm missing out. But then I know if I was to have those same moments every year, I'd long for those quiet and relaxing Christmas nights just huddled up eating chocolate infront of the TV, so I won't complain too much!

For those nosey people who like a peek of what others received for Christmas, I may have the perfect video for you! Hopefully some will come in my subscription box feed soon too!

I didn't receive as much as I know a lot of people would, but for me, it's a lot and I'm very grateful for.



I've been eating way too much junk food, I feel like my body needs a good detox. Roses and shortbread for breakfast and no exercise since I care to remember. January 1st, where are you?!

I hope you're all making the most of the festive season and have lots planned for New Years Eve! I think we're going to our favourite Indian Restaurant, then onto a few bars for cocktails. Maybe we will actually stay out till midnight this year instead of being old-timers and stepping through the front door at 11pm like we did last year. Oh how rock n roll are we?!

Till next time!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig