Monday 1 April 2013

NOTD - Pastel gradient nails

Happy Easter everyone!

I think this is the first year I havent received an easter egg *sadface*. Its a sign! Although all i feel ive done these last few days is eat chocolate so it might be for the best!

In replace of eggs, I decided to have a go at some spring nails.. (I would call them easter nails but seeing as though they have no yellow/lemon in them, I didnt feel that was right!).

This was my first go at gradient/ombre nails and although the actual 'process' was easy, the aftermath was extremely messy and time consuming, trying to tidy my nails up. I think i got more polish on my actual skin surrounding the nail! Safe to say i think i need a little more practise.

However after i tidied up my nails i was fairly happy with the result (for a beginner!). Some nails turned out better than others... I think im going to have fun playing around with a few more colours in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled!

Nail polish used - BarryM gelly nail paints in Greenberry, Blueberry and Dragon pink

Have you ever tried this effect? Was it a messy affair for you too?!

SHARE:

1 comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig