Tuesday 30 April 2013

The Chronicles of a Nail Girl: Glitter World

I think every collection needs at least one glitter polish. It just adds something to the nails, even if just on the signature finger. Its gorgeous when it catches the sunlight, and glams up every outfit around the festive period. I'm like a magpie when it comes to glitter polishes. Its unfortunate that they are a pain to remove or I think I'd wear them a lot more often than I do now!


I have a picked a few of the W7 ones up over the last year - they are good enough quality and don't break the bank. I don't want to spend a lot on something that I don't wear that often (due to the frustration of removing them!).

L-R
LA Colors 'Jewel Tone' - This is so pretty, a concoction of purple, pink and teal glitter particles. Scrummy!
LA Colors 'Sparkling Diamonds' - A pure silver one that often gets used on the signature finger a lot.
Technic 'Carnival' -I remember when this was a really popular dupe for one of OPIs (possibly from the muppet collection, correct me if I'm wrong).
W7 'Green Dazzle' - Such a gorgeous vibrant green.
W7 'Gold Dazzle' - Great for around Christmas time


L-R
Miss Sporty (From their Sparkle Touch range)
Barry M 'Pink Sapphire Glitter' - These are more shreds of glitter than flecks, but nonetheless still pretty.
Barry M 'Amethyst Glitter'
Barry M Limited Edition Christmas 2012.
La Femme Beauty - Another cheap and cheerful electric blue. Quite opaque but would need to be used over a polish.
Nail Polish - Again - v.original - this was purchased as part of a set years ago from New Look, but this is surprisingly thick and loaded with glitter, so creates a really good effect.

My Fave by far has to be Barry M Amethyst Glitter - The colours in this are amazing. Gorgeous when it catches the light too. It does need several coats if you are to wear it alone but I can deal with that because of how pretty it is!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig