Saturday 13 July 2013

July's Glossybox - 'Seaside Splash'

I've been eagerly awaiting this months box so was excited when it came this morning.

The first thing I noticed was the gorgeous teal box (my living room has this colour scheme so I'm a big fan of this colour!). The box has coral and star fish on it, and the inside wrapping matched perfectly. It definitely had that holiday ocean feel to it.

 
Contents:
 
Ciate nail polish 'the glossip'. I love a good nail varnish and I finally received a colour that I love. This gorgeous coral orange toned colour will be a perfect summer staple over the next couple of months. A full size product worth £9, thanks GB!
 
Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist.
I don't often curl my hair (simply because I'm rubbish at it!) however I do aim to get into curly hair again, so this will definitely come in handy at some point!
 
Anatomicals Spray Misty for me facial Spritz
Hmm - I'm not sure what to think of this because I feel I'd get more use out of it if I were to go on holiday, and obviously I've only just come back from this years holiday so I feel this maybe sat in my drawer, eagerly awaiting the next summer holiday (unless we have more glorious hot days like today!). I also am still half way through my viche face mist from Florida, and because its not something I reach for on a daily basis, this may not get used for a long time! However on a lighter note, it has a lovely peppermint scent to it which really does refresh and revitalize the skin.
 
Coola face sunscreen
This is similar to above - I've had my summer holiday so may not get much wear out of this. I have a few face sunscreens piling up now, but its something you just can't work your way through unless you live in a v.hot climate!
 
Sleek Pout Paints (x2) in 'lava' and 'pinkini'
I was glad to see these in my box, and was even more impressed that there were 2 of the things! (I actually thought GB had made a hiccup with my box, but after searching, nope, it was deliberate!).
These are ultra vibrant lipglosses. Extremely highly pigmented. I know orange lipstick/gloss is big, but I can't say I've ever worn it, but I am determined to play around to see if I dare brave the shade!
There are some wacky colours of the pout paints, however they are made for mixing with others to create your own shade...how very clever!
 
All in all, although some of the products were designed at people going on holiday (I suppose its my fault for going on my travels too early!), I am still rather happy with the box. I think it was the nail polish that topped it off nicely for me!
 
Were you happy with your box this month?
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig