Tuesday 16 July 2013

NOTD - Ciate 'The Glossip'

After receiving this little beauty in my July's Glossybox, I was more than excited to give it a whirl.



Welcome to Ciates' 'The Glossip'. I've only ever owned one Ciate nail polish before, and that too came in a beauty box. However it must have been a colour I wasn't so fond of because I gave it away.

Lets first start by mentioning the bottle (how could we not?!) I love the shape of it, how it is slightly curved at the back. And that bow?! That to me is just too cute and almost elegant like.

The formula is perfect, no streaks and paints on evenly. This shade requires just one coat and is very easy to apply. It also has a fairly high shine finish even before top coat.

I still quite can't make my mind up about the colour - upon first glance I want to say coral, but after deeper inspection, I think it swings more to the orange side of things with a hint of coral. Either way, a very vibrant and summer-feel colour.

Is it chip-resistant? Ok, you tell me of a nail polish that IS chip resistant (I'm talking 3 days or more) and I'll.... eat my hat! However I do seem to be more prone to chips than the average Tom Dick 'n' Harry, so of course, I've got a few on the very tips of my nails, but that doesn't bother me because I've accepted that all polishes will do that.

A very impressive nail polish that I am welcoming to my collection with open arms!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig