Sunday 25 March 2012

Sunday round-up + OOTN

Yes, I am aware that I've been neglecting my blog just lately (although I am still reading). There are a number of reasons for that. Firstly my routine has become a teeny weeny bit more busy. For those that have been reading for a while, you know that I work Mon-Fri 9-5. I also have a house to run and a messy boyfriend to clean up after, so the slog doesn't end as soon as I step foot out of work, unfortunately. I have also been doing a lot of exercise these past few weeks in order to fight the flab ready for Vegas, so I've been spending roughly an hour every night getting nice and sweaty on my wii (for those that are interested, the weight is finally coming off, yay!). I have also got myself another little hobby so I spend an hour or so on that every night too.

Basically I'm a bit of a busy bee of late!

So, I've decided, for the time being I'm going to stick to a weekly Sunday post as that tends to be my quiet slob out day. And if you see any posts in between then you'll know I've somehow, from somewhere, found a little bit of precious time!

I hope everyone's enjoying this glorious sunshine, ooo, makes me feel all summery and motivated.

In the meantime I'll leave you with an outfit of the night (ok, well half of an outfit..). I went to yet another wedding reception last night and decided to wear a dress that has been nestling in my wardrobe with its tags still on for just under a year. I think the reason I havent worn it sooner is because its a little big loose for me round the neckline/shoulder area (hence the cardy to disguise it!). It has a little bit of netting underneath the dress which makes it a little poofy, but I thought the print and style was perfect for a wedding (although I did feel a little overdressed when I got there, what is it with weddings these days, no one seems to make any effort!).

Oh, and ignore the face on the 2nd photo, I had a mouth full of food! Whoops!

The clothing items/jewellery are more than a year old so there isn't much point in me listing where I purchased them from because you wont be able to get your mitts on them!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig