Wednesday 22 August 2012

NOTD - Barry M - Magnetic Nails

Considering I'm a huge nail polish fan, it took me a while to purchase one of these magnetic nail polishes. However I was browsing round a random boots store in Manchester train station, killing time (as you do) when I decided to take the plunge and buy a bottle.
There were only 4 colours to pick from, and they were all autumnal colours, which was kinda disappointing, however I settled for Magnetic Blue' which is a lovely navy with a monochrome fleck once the magnetism magic has been done!

 
As you can see, there's not much 'magnetism' going on (even though I followed the instructions). I decided to chose the best finger that resembled the pattern (and it just happened to be my middle one!). I did get a few comments asking how I'd done it, but I wouldn't say I was too impressed with this. If they bought out a wider selection of colours then I might be a bit more tempted!
 
Have you tried any of the magnetic polishes? Did you get good results?
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig