Saturday 27 December 2014

Bath Time with Lush: Lord of Misrule

After doing my research I'm a little confused with this bathbomb - I'm unsure if it's from their Halloween or Christmas collection.. either way, here are my thoughts!

The description of LoM left me feeling a little curious...

          Lord of Misrule brings mischievous revelry to the tub with a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil. As it slowly froths in the water, hypnotic swirling silver luster is released and the deep green exterior soon gives way to a rich, wine-colored center. Just like at the Feast of Fools, when the wine begins flowing, the revelry really begins! Popping candies fizz and crackle, creating a world of magic and mischief right before your eyes



 Yet again, another misleading bath bomb - this green rather boring looking bomb soon created pretty swirls of green and red wine/pink in my bath water. The smell was divine, a good concoction of both sweet and spicy. Yummy!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've absolutely loved this bath bomb this year. I made sure to order the one gift set LOM came in in the Boxing Day sales. Lucy at Lucyy Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably use the same product for different seasons. Looks great though

    The Fairytale Pretty Picture

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I love reading them :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig